- Colour: Black, Clear, Green, Orange, Red, White, White 7328, Yellow
- Length: 100", 96"
- Material: Acrylic
- Thickness: 12 mm, 18 mm, 24 mm, 3 mm, 4.5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm
- Width: 51", 72", 48", 60"
- Cast acrylic is produced by pouring the raw resin into a glass cast which where term cast acrylic or cell cast acrylic comes from
- Cast acrylic has a higher melting point when compared to extruded acrylic which makes it ideal for routed and engraved applications
- Cast acrylic when compared to extruded acrylic has lower thermal expansion and contraction curve which makes it ideal for channel letters and push through letters
- All our cast acrylic are protected by a high quality paper liner which is the ideal choice for routed and engraved applications
- Cast acrylic has a resistance to crazing (when a network of very small cracks form) when exposed to solvents
Clear P-95: Matte clear, frosted color -- not see-through
Clear: See-through clear finish
White 2447: Dull white, lets more light through than 7328
White 7328: Translucent white finish, lets less light through than 2447
White & Black: Day & Night finish, appears black by day and white (light gray) at night when back-lit