- Low profile fork clearance of 4″ (100mm).
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters enable maneuvering through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Solid steel handle extension provides additional control for the user to maneuver materials in tight spots.
- 2-year warranty on hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
Sleek and solid, the Hi-Rise On-A-Roll® Lifter is designed to operate in the tightest of shops – even those with limited floor space. The bottom fork has a 4″ (10 cm) clearance.
A rugged lifter designed specifically for fabric printers, sign makers, converters, grand- and wide-format printers, or any business with the need to lift heavy media or fabric rolls. Sturdy steel construction permits lifting rolls as heavy as 440 lbs (200 kg) nearly 6 ft (180 cm). Solves the problem of loading converting machines or printers with high inputs. Enables fabric printers to easily lift rolls onto tall production tables for spreading, sewing, or finishing. Permits using higher than normal storage for media or fabric rolls.
- Bottom Fork Clearance
- Lift Height
- Max. Roll Diameter
- Max. Roll Width
- Roll Weight Capacity