- 64" roll width, 9-Color ink technology
- Includes Onyx software
- Photographic print head technology
- 800 nozzles per color x 10-channels
- Single sheet front straight-through poster board feeder
- Built-in automatic rotary media cutter
The new 64" Epson SureColor® P20000 Production Edition printer is redefining the world of wide-format, high-production signage and graphics imaging. This innovative solution features breakthrough imaging technologies, including a high-performance 2.6" wide PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead and Epson UltraChrome® PRO 9-color pigment ink — complete with four levels of gray.
This state-of-the-art printer includes ONYX® RIPcenter™ workflow software, which incorporates an Adobe® PostScript® based engine and powerful color management tools. Plus, they support Epson's diverse media library with fine art, photographic and even third-party signage media options built in.