We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check back often.
This Policy will notify you of the followoing:
- What information we collect from you
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information
- With whom we share your information
- Security measures to protect your information
- How to control the collection of your information and how you can correct any inaccuracies
- Your rights if you live in California
What Information We Collect
We collect information that may or may not directly identify you. We collect the following categories of information:
- When you register and place an order online, we collect your name, email address, billilng and shipping address
- When you complete a survey or enter a contest, we collect your name, email and physical addresses, and demographic information
- When you visit and navigate our site, click on third party links provided on our website, or open our emails, we collect technical information about your use of our site, including IP address, device identifier, and viewing information
- When you apply for a job online, we collect your name, email address, mobile number, home phone number, home address, resume, work samples, transcripts, certifications, age, education level, work eligibility status, visa status, accommodations, gender, ethnicity and race, veteran status, disability information.
- When you use our site, we collect certain analytical technical information. This is described under Technologies We Use below
No Use By Children
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. By using this site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
How We Collect Your Information
A. Direct Collection
We collect much of the information listed above directly from you when you submit it on our website. If you do not want to share this type of information, you can choose not to participate in a particular service or activity.
B. Indirect Collection
Technologies We Use
- User ID for Google Analytics:
Google Analytics makes use of a feature called “User ID.” This setup allows for a more accurate tracking of users by associating that user with the same ID over various sessions and devices. It is set up in a way that does not allow Google to personally identify an individual or permanently identify a particular device. The User ID extension might make it possible to connect data from Google Analytics with other data about the user collected through this website. The opt-out link below will only opt you out for the device you are on, but not from tracking performed independently by the Owner.
- To opt out of tracking through Google Analytics, please contact us via the contact information provided at the end of this Policy. You can also learn more about this technology and how to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The website permits you to use third party social networking platforms, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Youtube®, LinkedIn®, and Instagram®. This includes use of social media plugins such as Facebook “Like” and Twitter “Tweet”. When you use these social networking platforms and plugins, your username and password for each platform may be shared with us. In addition, they may be able to collect information about you, including your activity or may notify your connections on the social networking platform about your use of this website. Such services may allow your activity to be monitored across multiple websites for purposes of delivering more targeted advertising. Please note that their own privacy policies apply, and we encourage you to read them. We may add new social networking plugins and buttons to our websites from time to time.
We may use Facebook to promote interest-based advertisements to users who have previously visited our site and to measure how users interact with those advertisements. We may do this using web tracking tools or by converting the email address, phone number, or other contact information you have provided us. Please visit Facebook for information on Facebook's advertising privacy policies and how to opt out https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process purchase transactions
- To process job applications
- To enable you to review products we offer
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide during registration will be used for:
- Order processing: we’ll send you information and updates pertaining to your order
- Tailored marketing: we’ll send you information on products and services tailored to your interests
With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties, except when we have your permission, to the marketing partners described above, or as described in this paragraph. We may disclose your personal information to service providers we use to perform services on behalf of Grimco such as website development and operation, preparation of marketing materials, sending postal mail or email, job applications, processing payments and processing data. To protect our customers’ privacy, we work only with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and prohibit them from using the information we provide for any other purpose. We do not permit these companies to sell or otherwise distribute the information we give them to any other third party except as described above. If you enter a contest that is considered a sweepstakes under various state laws, we are required to disclose your name to other entrants who ask, but only if you win.
We’ll ask for your consent before using your information for a purpose that extends beyond what you may reasonably expect from a wholesale sign supply manufacturer and distributor and that has a more significant privacy impact. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Security Measures to Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Although we have the above data security safeguards in place, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk.
Control of Information Collection and How to Correct Inaccuracies
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided at the end of this Policy or on the website’s Contact Us page:
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each of our emails.